Blog Archive

reede, 24. detsember 2010

Merry Christmas (:

Hey

Merry Christmas again (: . I show u some pics, ones i like the most.. not all of them, because i don't have much time .. :D You should know christmas.. anyway .. :D
As i promised .. Christmas special :P

Girl with sword looks very ... You know.. :D
I made as good as i could with every free second i got. So don't kill me if it's not good ok .. :/


I can show you just for pic more .. then i have to run ;)
 I won't write when where they made and what i think about them because i just don't have that time .

 Fate Stay Night - Rider
 Fate Stay Night - Saber
 Yoki from Gurren Lagann
Some .. girl (:
-----------
Happy New Year also .. :D seeya in new year !
And sry for any bad English, i don't use English every day. ;)
Seeya ;)

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar